If your order arrives defective, you can request a return by writing us at email@example.com
How to return:
1. Write us an email explaining the issue and providing us your order number.
2. Please choose the return option which is most convenient for you (normally we advise TNT or UPS)
3. Download the pre-paid label. Send a copy to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
4. Please package your return carefully and attach the label on your package.
5. Drop the parcel off at the chosen drop off point. Responsibility for the return is yours until the parcel reaches us, so please remember to ask for proof of postage.
When will I receive my refund?
Your return should take a maximum of 14 days to reach us and be processed. You will be processed through the same type of payment you used to place your order.
We always try to be as fast as possible, but during busy periods, it can take a little longer.